#1 Spa Removal Company
Hours of Operation:
7 Days a Week
8 AM – 7 PM
Most of California
Licensed & Insured
Forms of Payment:
Credit Cards & Bitcoin.
We gladly accept credit cards, but we prefer checks or cash due to the increase in credit card fees.
We specialize in spa, hot tub and gazebo removal and disposal service throughout California. Since 2008 we have removed over 6,000 spas of all shapes, sizes and types. We pride ourselves on professional, friendly service at fair rates.
Whether at your home or rental property you can be assured that Spa Removers is properly insured. Certificate of Insurance
Spa Removers has all the tools and expertise to handle any type of removal. Spas are very heavy, sometimes weighing over 1,000 pounds. You don't want just anyone coming to your home to remove it. We guarantee a safe and clean removal, even if it looks like an impossible job!
We Can Do It!
1. Your spa won't fit through the side gate... We can get it out safe and clean!
2. Your spa is located on a rooftop patio... We can get it out safe, clean and affordable!
3. Your spa is infested with rats, mosquitos and spiders... We can get it out with a smile on our face!
Perhaps You Are Worried About:
1. Unskilled laborers showing up at your door...
2. The electrical or gas line feeding your spa...
3. Property damage, landscape damage, personal injuries...
4. A company not showing up, increasing the job price, or not listening to your needs...
No Worries With Spa Removers. Our Service Will Knock Your Socks Off!
| Feel free to call us!
(800) 854-4694 - All of California
(949) 309-2619 - Orange County
(818) 937-4187 - Los Angeles & Long Beach
(858) 997-2090 - San Diego County
(805) 791-2136 - Ventura to San Luis Obispo
(951) 824-8404 - Riverside & San Bernardino
(415) 354-5584 - Bay Area
(408) 868-5082 - South Bay Area
(707) 929-3559 - Sonoma County
(559) 478-2065 - Central Valley
(323) 898-7086 - Scheduling